“Your one stop source in Hoboken for Interior Design Services, Home Furnishings, Accessories and Gifts.”
How Local Businesses Benefit You, Your Family & Our Community
1. We appreciate our customers. We are not a large faceless corporation. We will take the time to get to know you and understand what you like or dislike. Tell us what you need and we’ll do our best to make sure you are excited about your purchase.
2. We love our community. We live, raise our families and have an interest in our community.
3. Our profits stay local. We use local providers for goods, services and supplies and create real local jobs. When you support local small businesses, you help to create a thriving local economy- which makes our town a better place to live, work and visit.
4. We are unique, not a one size fits all box store. Our luxury home decor products and gifts are carefully curated. On hand you’ll find only the most beautiful, imaginative, and highest quality products. We are happy to work with you to help you select the best products to fulfill your custom home interior design or renovation needs.
5. Say yes to your safety, health and well being. Say no to dangerous foreign made products that contain toxic materials, such as formaldehyde in wood flooring. We don’t carry dangerous or toxic products.
6. We pay fair taxes. Which support our community, our schools, our local government and services, so we all benefit.
Love Where You Live by Supporting Your Community
We are firm believers of giving back through support of our local communities and businesses. Follow these links to learn more about the local organizations we support: Hoboken Historical Museum, St Matthew’s Lunchtime Ministry, Habitat for Humanity, Liberty Humane Society.